Our Woerner Winterizer has been custom blended for all warm season grasses. This fall application will help strengthens Plant Cell Walls, promote Root Development, promote Stem and Leave Growth of Plants, help improve Turgor Pressure, improve Disease Resistance and strengthen your grass for the spring!
(Only sold in AL, FL, and MS)
BEFORE YOU USE
- Mow lawn first to ensure tail grass doesn't interfere with proper functioning of the spreader.
- Apply in fail no closer than 6 weeks before the first historical frost date for your area.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE LAWNS OR GARDENS to manufacturer's directions,
- ADJUST spreader to the proper setting.
- APPLY granules evenly over the lawn or garden. To cover your lawn or garden areas uniformly, first treat the border of the lawn or garden area then fill in the center.
- If using a broadcast spreader, make sure each strip overlaps the previous strip to ensure coverage.
- If using a drop spreader, make sure the wheels overlap the wheel marks in the grass from the previous strip to ensure coverage.
- SWEEP, brush or blow any accidentally applied material off driveways, sidewalks, etc.
- APPLY this product only to your lawn or garden and sweep or blow any misapplied product back onto your lawn or garden.
DO NOT APPLY this product if heavy rain is expected,
APPLY this product in accordance with best management practices established by your State University or Extension Service.
OBSERVE State or Local regulations pertaining the fertilizer content, timing of application and rates.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- To ensure uniform coverage on your lawn or garden do not spread by hand.
- To speed plant absorption, lightly water the lawn or garden after application.
Derived From: Muriate of Potash, Urea. Sulfate of Potash-Magnesia
LAWN OR GARDEN SPREADER SETTINGS TO DELIVER
3.33 lbs. per 1000 sq.ft.
Total Nitrogen (N) 5.00%
5.000% Urea Nitrogen
Soluble Potash (K20) 30.00%
Sulfur (S) 6.00%
6.000% Combined Sulfur (S)
Magnesium (Mg) 3.00%
3.000% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
25 lb. bag, Treats up to 7,500 sq.ft.